Vinyl Tecnica just told us they finished our first shirt! They’ll be up for sale soon!
- Zoom Engineering Elan front bumper
- RS Aizawa headlight lid
- Runabout M2 mirrors
- Garage Vary tailights
- Racing Beat intake
- Racing Beat catback exhaust
- RetroModern oil cap
- Koyo radiator
- Koni yellows with Tein S-tech springs
- Racing Beat front sway bar with 949 Racing endlinks
- Super Now tierod ends
- Racing Beat front and rear subframe braces
- Nardi Classico,
- Nardi 5 Speed teardrop knob
- Art Works Dewa Stardust gauge faces
- Art Works Dewa gauge rings
- RSpeed vent rings
- RS Products a/c panel
- M2 Inc. 1028 tombstone
- replica 1028 carpet console
- Jaguar XKE speaker grills
- Kirkey Vintage bucket seat
- Harddog Hard Bar.
- SSR Star Sharks 14×7 +7 and 14×8 -6
- Nittp NT01s 205/55/14
All photos by: Garrett Ogle
Stop by the Extreme Speed Roadster Cup‘s website to read the recap to last saturdays Roadster Cup event and the ones before! Also their website tells when and where the next event is happening so if you’re intersted in watching or even participate you should definatly check them out, everything you need to know is on their site.
Went to the Filipino festival in Sacramento today and saw Kulana with the Rad Roadsters decal! Send me pictures of your car with the decal!
Our friends Vinyl Tecnica just made our first set of Rad Roadsters stickers! They’ll be up on the site real soon!
Follow and check out his Instagram!
Photo’s taken by: Jonah Vang Photography
We will be posting monthly interviews of different roadsters in the upcoming month. If you would like a shoutout on our instagram page follow us @RadRoadsters! Check our monthly meets tab to see if there’s any meets around your area, and if there is one that we don’t have let us know so we could put it down!
You can contact us at: RadRoadsters@gmail.com